Connecting with Us on Social Media
There are active communities on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube related to Raising Readers. If interested, please join in the conversation. Open discussions are welcome and we look forward to any comments, stories and experiences you want to share. However, before you post, make sure you read the following guidelines.
Guidelines for Participating
We encourage everyone participating in social conversations with or about Raising Readers to share their experiences with each other and build a community.
We make reasonable efforts to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous and avoid making offensive comments.
Please remember information posted on any of our social media sites shouldn’t be considered medical advice and shouldn’t replace a consultation with a health care professional.
The opinions and or views expressed on the Raising Readers social sites represent the thoughts of the individual commenters.
By submitting content or photos to any of Raising Readers social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Raising Readers may use this information for internal and external promotional and fundraising purposes.
Raising Readers reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the administrators:
- Comments which violate the privacy of children and their families
- Abusive or hurtful comments
- Comments that are political in nature
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, web sites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with Raising Readers
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (racial-, ethnic- or gender-bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory comments (i.e., making negative personal comments about a fellow commenter) instead of just expressing a difference of opinion
- Content that violates copyright or that may be confidential
Information posted on any one of our sites is not intended to be medical advice and should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician or other healthcare provider.
All links to other Web sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Raising Readers, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external Web sites.
Please note other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Raising Readers. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on these sites.
Always remember, once you post something online, there’s the potential for hundreds of thousands of people to read your words, even years from now. As a result, we suggest that you exercise caution and that you not disclose personal identifiable information.
Don't miss a post!